VIE Process Engineer Glass Wool Optimizing (H/F)
We are looking for a VIE on the Glass Wool Optimizing Project. The vision of Glass Wool optimizing project, shared by all partner plants, is to design optimally products in order to be more competitive, and deliver it to the market through different process and quality control actions.
As a VIE, your daily tasks are to:
- Lead Glass wool optimizing project methodology and deliverables planning,
- Manage the product design adaptation steps, including installation tests with marketing,
- Participate to product optimization trials on line,
- Follow the action plan implementation on all process areas in relationship with the plant team,
- Implement statistical process control on relevant process parameters and quality data,
- Follow the implementation of best available technology already developed in sister plants,
- Performs physical measurements on the process which are linked to process performance and stability, and follow sensors installation projects.
- Transversal team work between R&D, Production, Quality and Marketing,
- Closely support production in the industrialization steps.
For this position, we are looking for someone with an inorganic chemistry background. A first experience in lab or in plant might be a plus.
Good command on MS office are mandatory to analyse data and do some reports on your work.
If you are autonomous, self-driven and are known for your abality to adapt your speach to whom you are talking to, this position is made for you !