VIE Process Project Engineer (H/F)
We are looking for a VIE on a project of improving the main key performance indicator of the production line, by developping a rigurous methodology of control of key processes, by ensuring that the proper operational organisation is in place, by developping an efficient training program, by analysing the root causes of any human errors, by taking the lead of a program of tests to upgrade the process with all support services (quality, central experts, ...)
As a VIE, your daily tasks are to:
- Lead process performance optimization project, the planning and the deliverables,
- Analyse the main performance indicators of the line, prioritize critical processes. Take the lead of 2-3 main processes,
- Review all the existing documentation, criticise, upgrade,
- Define key operational competences required, develop a skill matrix , develop a training plan, assess the operators,
- Analyse all human errors and propose sustainable solutions,
- Develop a performance upgrade program, including tests on line with all support team,
- Transversal team work between central technical support team, production, quality, maintenance, supplier,
- Closely support production in the handover steps
For this position, we are looking for someone with a mechanical or electrical engineering background. A first experience in plant might be a plus.
Good communication skills are mandatory for this position in the transversal team and Romanian skills are a plus!
If you are open-minde, agile and known for your hands'on approach, this position is made for you !