VIE Maintenance Project Engineer (H/F)
We are looking for a VIE on a project of stabilising the reliability of some critical equipment of the line, by conducting strict and robust rout cause analysis of the breakdowns proposing, developping and implementing technical solution.
As a VIE, your daily tasks are to:
- Lead the technical performance optimization project, the planning and the deliverables,
- Update the machine criticity map,
- Review the critical spare part policy for the whole line,
- Take the lead on 2-3 critical machines showing lowest reliability performance,
- Develop a performance follow-up strategy, in deep root cause analysis of the main breakdowns, action plan for solving and definition of a sustainability program,
- Transversal team work between GE, Maintenance, Supplier, Production,
- Closely support production in the handover steps
For this position, we are looking for someone with a mechanical engineering background. A specialisation in pneumatic and hydrolic would be a plus.
A first experience in maintenance are necessary for this position as well as good communication skills (assertive communication) and respect of dead line.
If you are known for you ability to solve problem and develop good relationships to make your opinion heard, this position is made for you !