The World Class Manufacturing Manager effectively manage the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) program within the Saint-Gobain’s Construction Products – Gypsum & Mortars manufacturing organizations. This will be done through direct leadership and collaborative efforts with plant leadership team to provide process implementation support using Continuous Improvement principles & WCM tools. She/he reports to the Industrial Operational Director and the position will lead the overall WCM program under the guidance of a Global WCM Champion.
- Is responsible to develop a WCM Master plan from the sites manufacturing strategy, to ensure appropriate progress is being made against KPI’s and Site and Pillar Route Maps;
- Train, coach & directs Performance Site Team, Black Belts and Green Belts, project teams in various WCM topics & methodologies;
- Develop policies, procedures and best practices to enhance the WCM program;
- Align World Class Manufacturing initiative and project objectives to business strategy, and prioritize Continuous Improvement initiatives and activities per plant strategy;
- Act as change agent to instill the WCM methodology throughout the organization;
- Assist plants in the identification and prioritization of cost deployment projects, to assure each plant has a healthy project pipeline & aligned cost reduction program;
- Partner with WCM leaders at the sites to develop, install and monitor a business process management system, including measurement tracking, reporting of implementation progress;
- Offer technical expertise and guidance in project review, leadership and coordination to major improvement projects;
- Development &/or customization of training materials for classroom & factory floor settings;
- Interface effectively with company Central Teams, other WCM / Performance Improvement leaders, external consultants, and training organizations;
- Regularly communicates progress of plant goals to all department employees and adjust team expectations to meet plant performance needs;
- Ensure open communication throughout all levels of the organization;
Plase send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone within your network.